CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Great Grandma Taylor's Funeral




Jackson's sweet great grandma Taylor died this past week. She was an amazing lady. She was 97 years old and you would have never guessed that. Even the morning she died she was up working in her garden, and watering her flowers. She laid down for a nap and never woke up. She lived alone and never needed help even at the age of 97. I hope I am like her. Jackson's mom is alot like her-I am grateful we have that blood and that my mother inlaw is like her-because they are such great ladies!Chris (Jackson's mom) said she loved going to grandma Taylor's house-and Payton is the same way! We will miss grandma Taylor.
(Chris and Kyle) Jackson's parents
(The boys of the family)we are missing two other little boys!

5 comments:

~Tana~ said...

What sad news. It does sound like she lived a full life.

Isaak and Jackie said...

She sounds like an amazing lady, and I am sorry for your loss. I am glad that Chris's tenacity is in your family blood as well, and that your blood is in your family too.

Malisa said...

So Sorry - She sounds like an amazing lady!! Hey did you guys hear that Brandon and Hetal are moving to the Caribbean??

~Tana~ said...

Hey Sweetie, I tagged you! :) Go to my blog for details! Hope all is well.

Isaac's said...

Sounds like a sweet lady. Your family is so adorable Val. Peyton looks like Jackson and Stockton looks like you! So where are you at these days? I saw that you are building.. how fun!!! where are you building at?

Anyway, it's been a long time, but its nice to see updated pictures of your family, and the newest info on you. I love it!

Hope all is well!!
sierra-

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay