CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had such a fun weekend with my sister,brother inlaw and cousins! We went to the hogle zoo, swimming, and celebrated my nephews bday! We even ate at the Spaghetti Factory (which was not his number choice for a bday dinner) But thanks Colm~! We even got to watch some soccer and football games-and got some shopping in! I am so grateful for my sister(she is such a great example to me-I'm so glad she is my big sis and friend!) and my brother inlaw (he is like a brother to me). I love them so much and we had such a great time. I love being back closer to them. We miss them already! Thanks for the great weekend Laro Family!! (PS-sorry for so many pictures)












4 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

Such good times with the family. The spaghetti factory sounds delicious and all pictures are so great. I am glad you have such a good relationship with your sisters it is the best. The house looks good too and Jackson is a great guy who got a wonderful gal!

Malisa said...

How fun to hang out with family. Going to the zoo is so fun with kids. Where did you go swimming at? It looks like so much fun!!

Tamaran said...

Cute pics! Don't worry about putting up too many-I don't think that is possible. My favorite is the kids holding up the elephant. Looks like they had a great time.

Dana said...

Sister's really are the best and there is nothing better than living close to family. Your house looks like it is coming along great! Maybe we can rent out the basement....ha ha

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay