CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

October



Here are just a few pictures of the past few weeks of our life. Jackson's sweet Aunt Mavie passed away. His Aunt was a sweet lady,the oldest child, and a great aunt to Jackson. She has two kids that are so amazing and great examples to us. They lost their father about a year ago also. The picture of the temple is the Jordan River Temple in SLC. When you walked out of his aunts funeral that was the first thing I saw. Jackson cousin had a special experience with her mothers death and used Pres. Monson talk about Change alot and how we need to adapt and enjoy life (each moment of it)!

I just love our mtns in Utah-the leaves were changing and fresh snow was coming down!

1 comment:

Isaak and Jackie said...

I am sorry for the passings that Jackson's family keeps exepriencing I hope everyone is well. I am grateful that President Monsons talk to helping so many I know it has helped me.

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay