CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Best Friend


Today Jackson left for a week for training in Texas. You think I would be used to it because of all the time we spent apart with Air Traffic Control Training and Delta-but I'm NOT. It was all I could do to not cry when he drove away-and he was only gone for an hour and Payton was already saying he missed his dad. Jackson is the best dad in the world, both our boys prefer him over me and he loves it. When he gets home from work he drops everything to please his boys and still makes time for me! I love him so much and I hope I can make it through the week without him and especially without his help! We all miss you babe!

6 comments:

James and Mary said...

where is he training in texas? ya know we live here! if he passes through midland he has to stop and say hi, we will even feed him!

~Tana~ said...

Aww! You guys are so cute! I am sure you will make it through the week, I know you and the boys will be in his heart the whole time.

A3 said...

I totally sympathize with you. I hate when J goes out of town. He just barely got back from training Friday night. He went back up to San Jose. He sure had a great time hanging with you guys up there, but we're so glad you moved closer to home! Keep yourself busy and have a fun week!

- A

Tamaran said...

I'm sorry Jackson is gone for a week. That has to be hard on all of you (Jackson too!). Good luck!

Malisa said...

Hey I saw Colby has a blog! How is he doing. I don't think I have seen him since I was pregnant with Connor. Tell him I said HI!

Valarie said...

It is always hard, isn't it?! I don't know how military wives do it...hope you're managing OK. Your family picture at the top is the cutest!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay