CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Swollen-Black Face/Eye- A BoY Thing-RIGHT?

The BoYs were playing baseball and I heard Jackson say,"last One and then OH CRAP"-Stocky looked at me, running to me with tears in his eyes-(Yes my tough boy) He barely even cried. Jackson hit a line drive and hit Stockton right on the cheek :(.. He kept saying-it's ok dad-it was accident. Oh I love his BIG HeArT... Jackson felt like throwing up, but Nothing was wrong and he hasn't even really complained about it. He just now has a really awesome Black/Purple EYE!

3 comments:

Jayson & Chelsey said...

What a tough kid!! I'm glad you are blogging again. Welcome back!

Holly said...

OH.MY.GOSH.!!!!!! I can't even explain how excited I was to see your blog pop up.

The kids all look so grown up. Please tell Annie Bananie thanks for the texts and phone calls. Give poor Stocky a big 'ol smooch for me! And tell Pay to tell his mom to bring him to Roosy!!!!

Love you guys!!!

mike & teresa said...

Ouch! Sorry to say it won't be his last black eye!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay