CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Starting Back Up

I have decided I need to catch up on my life and my kiddos life especially. It's my goal to blog more and journal better for my kids! I'm not going to back track-So I'm trying to start from this week. Aniston is doing a dance class, and a sports class, and preschool. She Loves them all-and loves all her new friends! Stockton and Payton started football this week, their first games were Saturday Night under the lights (Jackson was pretty pumped they played under lights)-even though Payton's game at 9pm-about wore us all out :). I am so proud of my boys-Last week while Payton was practicing it was 107-his poor little face was RED for 2 hours I swear!

1 comment:

nattapatta said...

Finally! I love seeing your kids cute faces! I'm glad everyone is doing so well. Love you!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay