CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Trip










THANK-YOU for a great weekend everyone! It was such a fun-stressful-crazy weekend. We had 17 people between some of my fam and some of Jacks family-it was hard trying to make everyone happy but I hope we did! I had a great birthday! My family did so much for me! My husband is so great and such a great guy. My parents and my inlaws are wonderful like always and My sister did SOOO much for me and suprised me so much-thanks!!! She even got me a black cake (even though I think I'm not OVER the hill yet) ha ha-The boys loved the Monster Trucks~!

8 comments:

~Tana~ said...

Happy birthday Sweetie!!! I am glad that you had a good birthday!! Being 30 is great!

Isaak and Jackie said...

it looks like a fun filled full weekend. So glad so many of you got to hang out. Is the Russ and Michelle? I haven't heard from them forever, I hope they are well. Jordy and Nicole are expecting? Tell them congrats. love you cuz

Unknown said...

Well, it looks like you had a great B-day! Happy Birthday! (A couple days late) =)

Dana said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Family is the best isn't it!

Tamaran said...

What!? Jordy and Nicole are expecting?? I shouldn't find this stuff out in the comment section of your blog? It throws off my commenting groove! Now I can't remember what I was going to say.

Benihana? Happy late b-day! Oh, glad you had a good one!

mike & teresa said...

I'm glad you had an exciting 30th! It was great to see you for a minute. I miss hanging out with you-we need a girls trip!

Josie said...

hey valerie!

so fun to hear from you! and happy birthday. you don't look a day over 29. let me know how it goes, i'll be there in two months.

sad about my little niece, right? but it looks like she'll be able to make a full recovery which is what we were all praying for.

we're STILL here in the same house. life's a little less fun without the pool, but at least charlie's in preschool again!

how have you been? where are you? i need details!

Beach Mommy said...

I didn't know our birthdays were so close!! Happy Birthday right back at cha!! Looks like you guys had a great time in SLC. You have a wonderful family! I can't believe how big Stockton looks at the monster truck show!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay