CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Fun

Can I just say how much I love my Payton. He has been so enjoyable this past year. I wish I could skip the 1-3 year old stage-because I love it now-but I know I have some tough years ahead of me! We are ready for Valentines Day in our house (besides the fact that I will be 30 on that day) YIKES-and my sister is already sending me cards reminding me of it~! But we are going to party in SLC-which I need a getta away so bad-I hope this week goes by fast!!!!


We went bowling two weekends in a row! What a fun family night! Except for Stockton wanted a turn all the time (he was kind of hard) but Payton loved it!! I loved the bumpers!--Sorry the stocky picture is turned-I'm to lazy to fix it!

10 comments:

~Tana~ said...

Hey Sweetie!!! Good to see you on again!! Turning 30 isn't so bad. I have been 30 for 2 years now. Your little ones are so cute! I miss you!!

Tamaran said...

Happy early birthday! Hope you have a blast at your party in SLC. Love the bowling picutes!

Kristie said...

The boys are getting so big. How fun it must be to hang out with handsome boys all day.

Unknown said...

Hi! Go Party Party Party! Artie just turned 30 too! I still have a few months I guess =) But, I hope you have fun!! Have a Happy Valentines Day and a Happy Birthday!! Your boys are getting big!

Unknown said...

Did everyone know that Valerie is turning 30 yeehah get out the depends!!!! hahhahahahahahhahahahah love ya Denee

Isaak and Jackie said...

Nice to know that Roosevelt bowl is getting used by good people, we'll have to go together when we get back. Just for the record you look no where near the age of thirty. Love ya! Happy Bday!

Valarie said...

The boys are so cute - bowling is so much more fun with kids! Have a great birthday and welcome to the 3-0 club! It's really not so bad... :)

LeChem Fam said...

Hey Val hope you have a wonderful birthday! I will email you later we are coming to UT in March it would be fun to see you guys!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Happy, Happy B-day #30 tomorrow. Welcome to the club. The pics are cut of the boys and you. Lets get together for lunch soon.

Tiffanie Huber said...

Valerie,
Happy Birthday tomm. I know 30 was weird for me too! Who would have thought we would really be this old someday! Hope your all doing well!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay