CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nashville Star

So our family is so steamed right now! My cousin was on Nashville Star last night and it was a diaster! He was cut by the judges before we even got to vote. The worst part is that it was a set up. They had to retape the show twice because Jewel did not want to vote him off but the producers made her. He said after the show was over Jewel said that she didn't want to vote him off but had no choice and also his asst. heard the producers trying to spice up the show. What a JOKE. He said the crowd got to vote and he came in third. But you know a Good Mormon White Boy-just didn't fit. He is such a good guy-I hope that someone will find him and love his voice. We are all so proud of him! He said it was an amazing experience. But you know the show did not even compare to American Idol-so I"m actually glad he is done. But so proud that he made it to the top 12 out of 45,000 people!

5 comments:

Jen K said...

Hey Val, it's Jen Karren. That's so lame! Katie & I watched it last night and were totally bummed that he got cut. We thought he was better than a lot of the others. Like you said though, he did make the 12 finalists and that is awesome. I'm sure the whole town of Roosevelt was watching and rooting for him. Does that include you? Are you back in Roosevelt or somewhere else in Utah? Either way, hopefully we'll run into each other soon!

Dana said...

Val, we were so mad too, we were all ready to vote. We are coming up for a week we should get together.

Isaak and Jackie said...

We are steamed here at the Labrum house hold. Jamie informed us of the hoax and we couldn't believe it. Charlie is great I guess there is something better in store for him.

Unknown said...

Val, he seems like a great guy and he did a great job. That's crappy that he got cut! That's so awesome to have a home town guy do something cool like that!

Malisa said...

I agree! We watched it and were so sad! What a joke! I thought he did so much better then most of them! I hope he keeps his chin high and still goes after his dreams! I thought he took it so well! What a great guy!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay