CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good Bye San Fran

We have been so excited to move back to Utah, but as this is our last weekend here I have shed alot of tears this weekend! It's funny how sometimes you don't realize what great people you meet in your life until you have to say goodbye! We really have had so many fun experiences in San Fran.! We have had such great times with our friend Allen from Roosevelt that lives here, he even took us out this weekend to our favorite place Benihana's to say goodbye. I am so grateful for all the friends I have made here. Everyone has been so great to me and especially to my boys. I will miss the park and swimming ALOT! I want to thank Laurel for the awesome birthday party-I will never forget that and I also want to thank JOSIE my friend that has always called us to invite us to everything even though we went to Utah almost every weekend-she always included us and really has taught me how to be a friend! (Especially to new people in the ward)! I am so grateful for all those that have been so kind and welcoming to us! We will never forget our sweet time in San Fran. We are excited to get home to our family and start our next adventure in LIFE!

4 comments:

~Tana~ said...

Yeah for Val to come back to Utah!! I know that you have wanted this for so long, but San Fran is so beautiful and fun. I would cry too!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

I can't wait till you are here! We will you be living?

Malisa said...

I am so excited to get together. I bet it was hard to leave. I would love to visit the ocean everyday. how fun!!!

LeChem Fam said...

We are so sad you guys moved and even more sad that we lived so close and never got together :(!! Hope the move was good, you never know we might end up back in Utah some day. Keep in touch!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay