CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Aniston

Aniston is our FUN. She is such a tease (she is so much like my sister-I love it) she is quick to joke and funny. I seriously don't have that-so I love that she got the trait from my sister! She is a true-girl-princess-tomboy-and loves life. Her Favorite Things RIGHT NOW ARE: 1. Doc McStuffins 2. Good Luck Charley 3. McDonald's Chicken Nuggets-she wants to eat there all the time 4. SCHOOL-she is so social she loves playing with all of our neighbors too which are all boys ;) 5. Face time-she wants to call someone all the time or text them 6. She loves her cousins more then anything 7. She still has to have her Pooh Bear 8. She wants her hair pulled back everyday-I can sometimes let her let me curl it-but I have to bribe her 9. She loves shoes and clothes and she loves to paint her fingernails-but she can dribble that ball and throw a baseball just like her brothers ;) 10. She loves going to the library and reading. I am so lucky she is mine and she is my BFF-that is our nickname for each other :) I LOVE HER with all my heart!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I could barely read the birthday post because I'm still bawling from the Africa post. What an amazing experience. They are so lucky to have crossed paths with such an amazing woman! I miss you so much!!!

Oh, AND happy birthday my sweet Anni bannani! We love you so much and think you look just beautiful!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay