CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girls Camp






I was so lucky to be able to go to girls camp this year. We had 32 girls in Roosevelt 6th ward. I love these girls so much and I love girls camp. The heber valley site is amazing. I felt the spirit in everything that I did, I came home wanting to be a better person, wanting to serve the Lord better, and be a better mom. We had NO problems which is amazing :) I love all my leaders that I get to work with :) I will never forget Girls Camp 2011 our Willing Hands!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean....I had the chance to go to Girls Camp and Camp Ruth which is so spiritual. I wish the feeling lasted a little longer :), but it always makes me want to be better at everything I do. Glad you had fun!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay