CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

vEgAs iN 3 DaYs

So my dad, Jackson, Payton, and Stockton decided to drive Sunday Night down to Vegas for a Car Wash Convention. They drove home on Tuesday..... The boys did great. Jackson swam with them alot, they got to eat at Benihana's at Vegas, go to the M & M Factory and Coke Factory, and the carwash convention! I loved getting all my work caught up at the carwash and doing young women stuff but after a couple of hours I was so super bored.. I am so glad to have my family HoMe and all together!

1 comment:

mike & teresa said...

that's so fun they could have a boys getaway. Now we need to plan a girls getaway and pretend that we are working. haha.

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay