CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girls Weekend/SHAQ


I had such a sweet and special weekend with my mom and sister. We got to spend two days together without any (children)!! It was so fun-we ATE-saw MOVIES-had a SPA day-shopped until we dropped and just talked!! Thanks mom so much for making this happen for us! And for my hubby for letting me go!

One of the highlights also was that I saw Shaq in Little America Hotel. I asked him for his autograph-but he declined! He was not very nice-but it was still awesome. (I wish I would have told him how much my husband loves him and has loved him since his college days-but he was defintely not in the mood!!)

7 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

I am glad you had a girls weekend what a blast I think it is the best thing ever to hang out as girls. Sorry Shaq was not so pleasant but I am impressed that you had courage to talk to him. love ya

Malisa said...

What a fun weekend! Always nice to get away for a few days!

~Tana~ said...

I am glad that you had a good weekend. That is too bad about Shaq! How sad that he couldn't even be nice to a fan.

The McKenna Family said...

Hey Val, it was good to see you the other day! I thing a girls night out should be mandatory for us moms at least 3 times a year! A break makes us better moms!!!!

Kristie said...

a girls only weekend. What's that? Lucky girl! Hope you had a blast.

Jen K said...

I need your email address so I don't have to write such a long comment, but there were a bunch of fire trucks and cops at that fire when I went home. You might have seen them too, but I knew that fire was totally out of control. Anyway, it was so fun to see you today. Hopefully I will see you again soon.

Beach Mommy said...

Oh it sounds so nice to have a weekend away! That stinks Shaq wasn't feeling the love but props to you for being bold enough to ask in the first place. I always watch from afar if I see a celebrity but have yet to start conversation! So glad life is good for you guys and I envy you being close to family. Santa Clarita is starting to wear on me... I miss 'home.'

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay