CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

AH......Family







So this weekend was a great weekend for me and my boys. My sweet sister inlaw and brother inlaw babysat our boys for the weekend. They spoiled the boys of course-and Jackson and I had a WONDERFUL weekend in the city! We shopped for our house-watched a movie and ate the whole time-with no boys hollering or poking at us! They took the boys to see the dinosaurs and took them swimming~! But they didn't get much sleep at night though.(That is due to Stocky) We are so grateful-for our weekend away-I hadn't left Stocky yet-so it was so nice to be with just Jackson for a little bit~! Last night Payton was already asking when are we leaving again so he can stay at Aunt Nichole and Uncle Jordy's house again! We hope they still want to have kids! Thank you so much Aunt Nichole and Uncle Jordy!

6 comments:

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Jordy and Nichole are the greatest! Hope you had a great weekend.

Malisa said...

I love aunts & uncles too! We have the best ones. I don't know what I would do without my SIL. Yes I agree, now that summer is over, it shoudl be much easier to get together. How fun for you to go shopping for your house. Hope you found lots of fun things. I am so excited for you guys. I still have your number, I will give you a call when we get over there. I say that like it is so far away, huh! It seems like I am over ther eseveral times a week. I'll call you soon.

~Tana~ said...

I love looking at pictures of your family and you. I miss you so much and it makes me feel that you are not so far away!

Isaak and Jackie said...

AWESOME! What a fun weekend away for you. I am so jealous, I only get a three away time limit unless the girls are down for the night. We are excited for your new home. Way to be super aunt and uncle

LeChem Fam said...

I love you new family photo. You look so good Val and your boys are very handsome!

Beach Mommy said...

Where are you going to live?? I need an update:)

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay