CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

I have always loved Memorial Day. I have loved watching my grandpa do the flag ceremony and we always have a huge Labrum Reunion. It was hard this year missing those fun times but Jackson and I took our boys to the Memorial in San Francisco.

It was so touching and amazing. We found men from WWI-to our current War. It was touching teaching Payton about our FREEDOM and remembering those that have passed away.

It was hard missing reunions and a wedding this weekend, but we are so grateful for those that have impacted my life on making memorial day a special day for me and my little family.

6 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

You guys are great parents! Colten and Noah love looking at pictures of your boys. We so need other boys like them in our ward. They miss your kids ability to play, get knocked down and keep going! True boys!!

Unknown said...

Hey Val, so I saw something about that you were moving back to Utah... where exactly? That's exciting! I wish you lived closer to me though. :( We'd have fun! It's sad that I never get to see you!

Valarie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. We can symphathize with being away from family - at least you're by the beach! Cute pictures!

Josie said...

ooh, i found you! i'm so excited that even though you'll be in utah, i can still keep tabs on you. thanks for a fun day at the pool today! see you saturday.

Dana said...

That is so neat that you went there for memorial.

Isaak and Jackie said...

We missed you guys too buy and we can't wait until you move back and we get to see you. CA sure looks beautiful way to make memories

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!

Payton found Oil coming out of the mtn while hiking-why are we in Iraq?!


My boys

My boys

Mom and Pay

Mom and Pay